Re: [classicrv] Digest Number 599

  • bob di falco
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 5, 2001
      Dad, Duane, it seems to me that
      when anyone asks for info he-she has to take
      the info sought in any way he can get it,
      and is incorrect when she says, as below,
      how the person providing info ought
      speak,,,,, reminds me of the
      chastity belt generation,,,,, the point is,
      that some are more able to speak in
      pristine ways, others get a tad emotional
      and those emotions come thru in the writings,,,
      i was gonna give some info to eryn, below,
      but since such a snob, let her get her info
      from others who also want to be pristine

      Dad, you got a great forum,,,,, if you
      are cutting in-mail and pasting on your forum,
      then why not cut down the end trailings of
      the in-comings???? otherwise it is difficult
      to find the new messages, and unnecessary
      work on the reader's part,,,, i am sure
      the sender would not mind, merely did not
      notice that the tail end was cumbersome

      again, Dad et al, this is a great forum,
      and i have gained more than given off it

      bob di.

      > Message: 15
      > Date: Sun, 04 Nov 2001
      > From: Eryn Huntington <eryn@...>
      > Subject: Re: Weak Magic Chef stove
      > All right. That's about enough. While I appreciate
      > all the great ideas
      > and advice about the stove (truly!), rudeness is not
      > required. Let's
      > keep these conversations civilized. It really sucks
      > to open up the old
      > inbox expecting some useful, friendly, or
      > interesting email and get
      > sprayed with vitriol. Find a bar if you want to
      > brawl.
      >
      > Thank you for all the great ideas. I've got several
      > things to try. I
      > appreciate it.
      > Yours,
      > Eryn