Re: More on CLASSICS NOT WELCOME HERE

  • Duane
    Message 1 of 17 , Jul 2, 2001
      There already is an outfit that does this:
      http://www.geocities.com/~tctour/index.html
      called Tin Can Tourists. They have an "Con course d'elegance"
      competion one or twice a year. The details on their web site listed
      above. We also have on our very own web site in the "Files" Section
      on the left of your screen 2 files pertaining to this discrimination
      issue. The first is an "Age Discrimination Letter" that can be
      copied and sent to various organizations - complete with their e-mail
      addresses. Also a second folder in the "Files" section is entitled -
      "Classic RV - hard to find a campground who would let me stay".
      There are files which have unfriendly campgrounds and those with
      friendly campgrounds. I encourage you to add to these lists.
      I can tell that you new people are not exploring our very own
      web site - so in the near future there will be a test (smile)

      co-moderator
      Duane(Dad)

      Message 2 of 17 , Jul 9, 2001
        duane just got back from cap cod going thru my e mails thanks for this
        one it go in my files jim in ohio