newbie

  • stma12@aol.com
    Message 1 of 32 , Jul 2, 2001
      We will be in the market for a motorhome in a few months. have been
      looking around. Today we saw a 1975 Coach leprechaun, 350 chevy,
      looks real clean in and outside. They are asking $6,500. Current
      inspection sticker. The inside does not look original, but it is real
      clean. I am not sure about this price. We are also looking at
      something between 1985, up to 1990. We want a class C. My son in law
      bought a 1971 Dodge Champion, but has not done any work on it. needs
      interior work, and some engine work, it runs. He paid $1000.00. wants
      to sell it to me, but I don't have a place to work on it. We can not
      park itin the drive way while we work on it. Have learned alot from
      reading. what can I expect to pay for a decent 1985-1988 class c?
      Gilbert
    • Todd Barnard
      Message 32 of 32 , Jan 6, 2013
        Happy New Year to all in the group, and welcome to Meta!

        What kind of rig do you have?

        Todd.