Re: [classicrv] 1967 18' Aloha Travel-Trailer Furnace

  • lee thomas
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 30, 2001
      If you do not have a house battery the heater and refrig won't work. They
      need the electric/AC power for their thermostat to operate. I did the same
      thing with my '71 until someone told me I needed a house battery ... it
      works now! Mine does not work at all without a house battery, not even on
      DC.

      Lee in ID