Re: Should these sites be legal!?

  • Duane
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 2, 2001
      I have backed up Chris on the post by paradoxkiller14 and have
      deleted it from the message board. This is not a forum for either
      religious,political or any other topic except RV's. We wish to
      remain friendly here, but any additional posts from the
      author "paradox" will result in bannishment from the forum.

      co-owner/moderator
      Duane (Dad)

      --- In classicrv@y..., "Chris " <possum@t...> wrote:
      > Hooooooookaaaaayy..........
      >
      > Look, I don't know who you are or why you are here,
      paradoxkiller14,

    • supert1959@aol.com
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 2, 2001
        In a message dated 6/2/01 6:16:01 PM PDT, possum@... writes:

        << This is your first and last warning!!!

        _Uncle Chris; getting tough.

        get'em UNK!!!!!! grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

        dave
        sac, ca
      • Wayne
        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 3, 2001
          At 20:10 +0000 2001/06/02, paradoxkiller14@... wrote:
          >Who created this!?
          >
          ><http://www.creator.org/>http://www.creator.org/
          >
          >What the!?
          >
          ><http://www.wcotc.com/revm/>http://www.wcotc.com/revm/
          >
          >They even have an email list!
          >
          >creativity-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
          >
          >Another one, can you believe it!?
          >
          >Creative-Ponderings-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

          Sounds like a troll to me... since this person's never posted on this
          mailing list before.