First, an apology...

  • BlessedWolf@excite.com
    Message 1 of 4 , May 30, 2001
      to all of you. I posted once and then disappeared, very rude, I
      know. We haven't had overtime at the plant for over a year, then all
      of a sudden, so much OT that I wasn't doing much but working and
      sleeping. Too much of this workin' stuff makes me tired and cranky
      (grrrr!) Then, my daughter signed up for some"I.M." thing on Yahoo,
      and I couldn't figure out how to get signed back on the group until
      now! Talk about computer illiterate!

      Anyway, a thousand thousand apologies to all. I will try to curb my
      antisocial behavior in the future!

      ---- White Fang
    • mike_w@prodigy.net
      Message 2 of 4 , May 30, 2001
        No problem. Wish I could get some overtime!! Can always use an extra
        buck!!

        Mike W.
        Latrobe, Pa

        BlessedWolf@e
        xcite.com To: classicrv@yahoogroups.com
        cc:
        05/30/01 Subject: [classicrv] First, an apology...
        03:56 PM
        Please
        respond to
        classicrv

        to all of you. I posted once and then disappeared, very rude, I
        know. We haven't had overtime at the plant for over a year, then all
        of a sudden, so much OT that I wasn't doing much but working and
        sleeping. Too much of this workin' stuff makes me tired and cranky
        (grrrr!) Then, my daughter signed up for some"I.M." thing on Yahoo,
        and I couldn't figure out how to get signed back on the group until
        now! Talk about computer illiterate!

        Anyway, a thousand thousand apologies to all. I will try to curb my
        antisocial behavior in the future!

        ---- White Fang

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

        Yahoo! Domains - Click Here

      • Charles Rufe
        Message 3 of 4 , May 30, 2001
          --- mike_w@... wrote:

          > No problem. Wish I could get some overtime!! Can
          > always use an extra
          > buck!!
          >
          > Mike W.
          > Latrobe, Pa

          I echo Mike's sentiments. Years ago, whn the world was
          young, I turned down darn little OT.

          Welcome back.

          Charlie in Eastern PA.

          BTW JCWhitney's products for RV's are good. You might
          try local dealer for "pulls" if you are on budget
          refurbing.

          a year! http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/
        • zjbarber@ipa.net
          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 1, 2001
            White Fang
            All is forgiven go forth and sin no more.(smile) welcome back, work
            sure does get in the way of having fun. Hope you find time to
            camp a little also. Will try head to the camp ground me self here in a
            few.
            Uncle Jim Stuttgart, AR