Greetings New Members

  • Chris
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 3 8:22 PM
      Welcome to all new members of ClassicRV. We have over 300 members and
      there are only 82 members rigs entered in the "Members Rigs" data
      base. Entering your classic RV is easy. Just select "Database" from
      the menu on the ClassicRV home page and follow the directions. Any
      problems, just email me and I'll try to walk you through it.

      -Chris the trailer guy