classic 1972 Travco for sale

  • J Carlisle & kelly
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2, 2001
      In my local paper there is a 1972 Travco for sale. I don't have alot
      of info. on it yet, just that it is green and white and has awnings
      and that the interior is in good shape. I talked to the ever present
      person who wasn't the owner but knew alittle about it...(very
      little). But I am going to talk to the owner tomorrow. If anyone is
      intrestered in this, I am in Northwest Arkasnas and the best part of
      the deal is...its only $1500.
      Here's you a parts mobile hippety...
      Jimmy C.