Maiden Voyage

  • mike_w@prodigy.net
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 30 7:47 AM
      I'm taking my 5th wheel out on it's maiden voyage tomorrow. I'm going to
      Elkton, Ohio.
      It should be a pretty good shake down. Wish me luck.

      Mike W.
      Latrobe, Pa
    • Duane
      Message 2 of 8 , Mar 30 8:34 AM
        Hey Mike - I'm glad I live in Oregon - hehehehehehe

        Dad

        --- In classicrv@y..., mike_w@p... wrote:
        > I'm taking my 5th wheel out on it's maiden voyage tomorrow. I'm
        going to
        > Elkton, Ohio.
        > It should be a pretty good shake down. Wish me luck.
        >
        > Mike W.
        > Latrobe, Pa
      • Bruce Morris
        Message 3 of 8 , Mar 30 2:18 PM
          Hey Mike, you aren't going to go through any part of NC on your trip
          are you?

          Regards, Bruce Raleigh, NC 1983 Wanderlodge 35FC-RB
          FMCA 7142s GoodSam ARS KI4ME
          Web: http://www.geocities.com/bamnc/mypage.html
        • Mike W.
          Message 4 of 8 , Mar 30 8:37 PM
            Bruce,

            No just Pennsylvania to Ohio. About a 2 hour drive. Wish I was going south,
            the weather here sucks!!

            Mike W.
            Latrobe, Pa
            Hey Mike, you aren't going to go through any part of NC on your trip
            are you?

            Regards, Bruce Raleigh, NC 1983 Wanderlodge 35FC-RB
            FMCA 7142s GoodSam ARS KI4ME
            Web: http://www.geocities.com/bamnc/mypage.html

            Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

          • Bruce Morris
            Message 5 of 8 , Mar 30 9:26 PM
              OK Mike, I guess we are safe for the time being, but when you come
              south stop by and I'll fix you a cup of instant coffee or something!

              Have a safe trip.

              Regards, Bruce Raleigh, NC

              --- In classicrv@y..., "Mike W." <mike_w@p...> wrote:
              > Bruce,
              >
              > No just Pennsylvania to Ohio. About a 2 hour drive. Wish I was
              going south,
              > the weather here sucks!!
              >
              > Mike W.
              > Latrobe, Pa
            • Griffyn
              Message 6 of 8 , Mar 31 12:09 AM
                --- In classicrv@y..., "Bruce Morris" <bamnc@b...> wrote:
                > Hey Mike, you aren't going to go through any part of NC on your
                trip
                > are you?
                >
                > Regards, Bruce Raleigh, NC 1983 Wanderlodge 35FC-RB
                > FMCA 7142s GoodSam ARS KI4ME
                > Web: http://www.geocities.com/bamnc/mypage.html

                Latrobe to Ohio by way of NC? Sounds like the time I went from
                Boulder to Tucson by way of Houston. :)

                Griffyn - griffyn@...

                There is a fine line between genius and insanity.
                I have erased that line
              • Chris
                Message 7 of 8 , Mar 31 5:55 PM
                  Have a good trip, Mike.
                  Keep 'er 'tween the ditches!

                  -Chris the trailer guy
                • Mike W.
                  Message 8 of 8 , Apr 1, 2001
                    Bruce,

                    Thanks for the coffee offer...same to you if your ever passin through
                    Pennsylvania.

                    Everything went great with the RV. Towed like a dream and was easy
                    to set-up. It was about 33 degrees Saturday night!! When's the good
                    weather gonna get here?!!

                    Mike W.
                    Latrobe, Pa

                    OK Mike, I guess we are safe for the time being, but when you come
                    south stop by and I'll fix you a cup of instant coffee or something!

                    Have a safe trip.

                    Regards, Bruce Raleigh, NC

                    --- In classicrv@y..., "Mike W." <mike_w@p...> wrote:
                    > Bruce,
                    >
                    > No just Pennsylvania to Ohio. About a 2 hour drive. Wish I was
                    going south,
                    > the weather here sucks!!
                    >
                    > Mike W.
                    > Latrobe, Pa