Can anyone help?

  • wpmartin55
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 16, 2013
      I'm interested in a '93 HiLo travel trailer  (I know, not quite classic) in Huntington Beach, CA.  Since I'm in Indiana it's a bit difficult for me to go see it.  I'm interested in buying it for pickup in January.  If you can help my by giving it a once over I would be eternally grateful.  Any takers?   Just e-mail me off list, please.
      Cindy
      '69 HiLo
      '63 Terry Charm Design
    • red2dog45