Fwd: *****SPAM***** Happy Halloween to all the RV-ers Out There

  • Dave S.
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 17, 2013
      A couple of weeks early but it may provide some inspiration.... LOL
      NO idea who the originator is...
      Deep Freeze Dave

    • Dave S.
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 17, 2013
        Dam, the attachment never arrived, I'll try again...
        DFD
        On 10/17/2013 7:09 PM, Dave S. wrote:
        > A couple of weeks early but it may provide some inspiration.... LOL
        > NO idea who the originator is...
        > Deep Freeze Dave

      • Dave S.
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 17, 2013
          I'm a little slow today, just realized attachments are not allowed so
          here is a link...
          It's been a rough week at work.. <VBG>
          DFD
          http://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/classicrv/photos/albums/520915996/lightbox/837897498

          On 10/17/2013 7:39 PM, Dave S. wrote:
          > Dam, the attachment never arrived, I'll try again...
          > DFD
          > On 10/17/2013 7:09 PM, Dave S. wrote:
          >> A couple of weeks early but it may provide some inspiration.... LOL
          >> NO idea who the originator is...
          >> Deep Freeze Dave

        • Rob
          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 17, 2013