Re: [classicrv] Selling my ole airstream

  • Dave S.
    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 7, 2013
      Warren,
      Thanks for the follow up.
      I just calls them as I sees them.. <VBG>
      That rig is a bit heavy for my truck to handle. Besides that, unfortunately, it would probably be a hassle getting across into the Great White North...
      DFD
      On 10/7/2013 5:50 AM, Wncol2004 wrote:
      Thanks for the compliments.
      When I weighed it last, packed and ready to go camping, it weighed in at about 4500 lbs.
      I believe dry it is about 3500 to 3800.  I believe maximum safe weight would be about 5500 lbs.
      When I rebuilt the cabinets I took weight into consideration and tried to keep it as light as I could.

      1995 Ford F-350 Centurion 7.3 power stroke diesel dually (Sam).
      2014 Forest River Wildwood 30FKBS (Sabrina)
      Western KY
      Sent from my iPad 2.

      On Oct 7, 2013, at 1:09 AM, "Dave S." <daslater@...> wrote:

      OH MY!!!! That is one very nice looking trailer.
      Curious what the GVW is for it? I did not notice it on the website but at this time of night after the day I have had I probably missed it.. LOL
      Deep Freeze Dave

      On 10/6/2013 12:02 PM, wncol2004@... wrote:
      Well, the time has come.  Gotta sell the ole girl.
      It is a 1953 Airstream Cruiser travel trailer ready to hit the road and go camping.
      Details about the ole girl can be found at
      To include price, history and contact information.
      It and I are located in hopkinsville, ky.
      Thanks for looking.

    • Wncol2004

        Message 3 of 8 , Oct 10, 2013

          Still trying to sell it.