Selling my ole airstream

  • wncol2004
    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 6, 2013
      Well, the time has come.  Gotta sell the ole girl.

      It is a 1953 Airstream Cruiser travel trailer ready to hit the road and go camping.
      Details about the ole girl can be found at
      Http://53airstream.webs.com
      To include price, history and contact information.
      It and I are located in hopkinsville, ky.
      Thanks for looking.
    • Dave S.
      Message 2 of 8 , Oct 6, 2013
        OH MY!!!! That is one very nice looking trailer.
        Curious what the GVW is for it? I did not notice it on the website but at this time of night after the day I have had I probably missed it.. LOL
        Deep Freeze Dave
        On 10/6/2013 12:02 PM, wncol2004@... wrote:
        Well, the time has come.  Gotta sell the ole girl.
        It is a 1953 Airstream Cruiser travel trailer ready to hit the road and go camping.
        Details about the ole girl can be found at
        To include price, history and contact information.
        It and I are located in hopkinsville, ky.
        Thanks for looking.

      • Wncol2004
        Message 3 of 8 , Oct 7, 2013
          Thanks for the compliments.
          When I weighed it last, packed and ready to go camping, it weighed in at about 4500 lbs.
          I believe dry it is about 3500 to 3800.  I believe maximum safe weight would be about 5500 lbs.
          When I rebuilt the cabinets I took weight into consideration and tried to keep it as light as I could.

          1995 Ford F-350 Centurion 7.3 power stroke diesel dually (Sam).
          2014 Forest River Wildwood 30FKBS (Sabrina)
          Western KY
          Sent from my iPad 2.

          On Oct 7, 2013, at 1:09 AM, "Dave S." <daslater@...> wrote:

          OH MY!!!! That is one very nice looking trailer.
          Curious what the GVW is for it? I did not notice it on the website but at this time of night after the day I have had I probably missed it.. LOL
          Deep Freeze Dave

          On 10/6/2013 12:02 PM, wncol2004@... wrote:
          Well, the time has come.  Gotta sell the ole girl.
          It is a 1953 Airstream Cruiser travel trailer ready to hit the road and go camping.
          Details about the ole girl can be found at
          To include price, history and contact information.
          It and I are located in hopkinsville, ky.
          Thanks for looking.

        • Roger Phillips
          Message 4 of 8 , Oct 7, 2013

            Did I miss the price, somehow?

            Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android

            Message 5 of 8 , Oct 7, 2013
              The price is 9000 or best offer.
              So,  make an offer.  You might be surprised.
              Price is on the site as well.

              Message 6 of 8 , Oct 7, 2013
                Warren,
                Thanks for the follow up.
                I just calls them as I sees them.. <VBG>
                That rig is a bit heavy for my truck to handle. Besides that, unfortunately, it would probably be a hassle getting across into the Great White North...
                DFD

                  Message 8 of 8 , Oct 10, 2013

                    Still trying to sell it.

                    new lower price, $8500.