RE: Re: [classicrv] RE: Re: Advise on buying a Older RV

  • mh.gypsy
    Message 1 of 40 , Sep 25, 2013

      Just remember, the prices on Craigslist and eBay are only the ASKING price, you'd really need to see what they actually sold for to better tell a realistic market value.

      Lisa

      ---In classicrv@yahoogroups.com, <classicrv@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      Craigslist should give you the market value

      Rob
      vwrobb@...

      At 9/24/2013 09:02 PM,heather_m_blair@... wrote:

      >My husband and I are wanting to sell our 1970 pace arrow. It's in
      >really great condition but we cannot find anywhere that can help us
      >find out what it's worth, anyone have any idea?
    • roadhse2
      Message 40 of 40 , Oct 25, 2013

        I happen to have a one owner California 67 Mustang convertible, not restored, that was appraised at $25K...my insurance company only charged me $4 a month over my normal insurance cost for a full value policy....So in my case anyway, there was no problem choosing what to get....

        There are also many specialty insurance companies that will sell you a full value policy, check out Hemmings for ads.....

        Glen

        ---In classicrv@yahoogroups.com, <classicrv@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

        With an agreed value policy.  You tell them you want to insure the restored Mustang for, say, $20K instead of $5K, document the value, and if they agree, they charge a premium based on that higher amount.

        On 10/12/2013 10:01 AM, Wesley Furr wrote:

        I think the average condition argument make sense up to a certain age...but in my mind, there comes a point where specific condition makes a difference.  How does one insure a fully-restored classic mustang compared to one that looks like crap because nothing has ever been done to it...?

        Wesley