Re: [classicrv] Quiet here all of a sudden...

  • Todd Barnard
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 18, 2013
      Hi Dave, we're safe here, we have been with out Natural Gas since Sunday, so no hot water!

      Lots of flooding in our town tho.  Our road and railroad tracks are trashed.

      Many have lost their homes, crops, etc.  I'll send you some pics directly of the damage.

      Thanks for checking on us!

      Todd.

      On Wed, Sep 18, 2013 at 8:27 PM, Dave S. <daslater@...> wrote:

      Has everyone gone on vacation without me and left me here by myself??? LOL
      NO traffic since September 12th, unusual???
      Also I know we have at least two members here who live in Colorado, I hope that they are both safe and sound and well away from all the flooding that has been going on there.
      Deep Freeze Dave.
      Minding the store in SK.

    • Dave S.
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 19, 2013
        Todd,
        Happy to hear you are safe, not so happy about all the damage around you...
        No natural gas for hot water is a minor inconvenience considering what others have lost, WAIT, no hot water therefore no showers,,, THAT could explain the unusual odour on the Southerly breeze the other day....  <VBG>

        I consider us all "friends" here even though we have never met face to face and many of us never will BUT, we all share a common interest in the great outdoors and classic RV's so when something nasty hits I always wonder how my "friends" here are coping with the situation. I may be too far away to offer any physical help but one never knows..
        Deep Freeze Dave.