Re: [classicrv] Classic Friendly RV Parks in Los Angeles?

  • dusty titus
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 11, 2013
      Hello Acuda4me - Los Angeles is a mighty big town - and I don't understand your query!  There are no OVERNIGHT accommodations - Even Las Vegas requires a one week minimum booking.  I suggest you try to find a New friend in the area in which you'll be picking up your rig, and finding a homeowner w/long driveway for an overnight stay. Other than than - just google Los Angeles RV parks and start calling & emailing.

      Dusty