Classic Friendly RV Parks in Los Angeles?

  • acuda4me
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 10, 2013
      Can anyone suggest a "classic" friendly RV park in the Los Angels? Looking to pick up a used coach and save some $.
    • dusty titus
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 11, 2013
        Hello Acuda4me - Los Angeles is a mighty big town - and I don't understand your query!  There are no OVERNIGHT accommodations - Even Las Vegas requires a one week minimum booking.  I suggest you try to find a New friend in the area in which you'll be picking up your rig, and finding a homeowner w/long driveway for an overnight stay. Other than than - just google Los Angeles RV parks and start calling & emailing.

        Dusty

        Can anyone suggest a "classic" friendly RV park in the Los Angels? Looking to pick up a used coach and save some $.

        <*> Your email settings:
            Individual Email | Traditional

        <*> To change settings online go to:
            (Yahoo! ID required)