Disabled Veteran needs help with '72-73 Dodge Sportsman

  • ddhopkinson
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 7, 2013
      Is there anyone in the Tampa Bay Area (FL) who can help me 'restore' a '72-73 Dodge Sportsman (the van is a '72, but the camper is a '73; common practice back then, but it matters by state apparently)? I medically retired from the Army 28Jan2013, and was homeless in it 'till a couple months ago. Nothing works in it, but until someone trashed it, the inside was mint all original. It got water damage, but don't know if it would be a frame off job. I say restore for lack of a better term; what I mean is functional to live in as a permanent home. Thank you. --Deborah.