- I've found a lot of confusion regarding warranties, and there's a lot of
differences in products available from providers.
Here are just a few concerns:
1) Is requiring a pre-inspection normal business for most warranty
2) Wholesale Warranty, Good Sam, and a few others do not offer Consequential
Damage - how important is that? Will the absence of Consequential Damage
coverage negate coverage if the engine needs repair, or if a slide fails?
3) Wholesale Warranty has a little clause, #17 - that negates the RV as your
permanent residence. But claim it's not pertaining to any RV that travels
at least once a year. Any one have experience with this?
4) Some Good Sam sales reps are absolutely curt to down right rude if you
persist with a question/line they don't wish to address further. With that
kind of attitude, how will supportive is GS if you need to make a claim?
5) Good Sam claims they are different than other Warranty outfits because
they are regulated under insurance laws, whereas, ExtraRide, Protrek, etc.
are not and that this makes them better. Anyone?
Here's new yahoo site for discussing just warranties and warranty related