classic for sale

  • MotherCrone
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 7, 2013
      Located in Largo Florida .....I have a 1969 class a for sale $1300 OBO
      it is an AAlite - woody - 27 ft on a dodge m375 chassis w/ a hemi
      I did a lot of work on it transmission rebuilt , new tires, filter put in at gas tank - the inside is like a time capsule - wonderful 'pleather dash, 8 track player, plaid interior.... still needs brakes worked on, the door rebuilt and a small patch in the fiberglass on the upper back (where a semi took a bite out of her) I drove between indiana and largo florida 5 years ago and she has been retired there ever since...she has been started on a regular basis so I know the engine runs but with out the brakes I have not moved her... I love her and was hoping to get the funds to finish the work BUT it does not seem as though I will be able to do that and she deserves a better life than I am giving her... I have the original brochure and will ad photos in the photo section under Largo AALITE
    • Jabba Truck
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 7, 2013
        Hemi in an RV?  I'm not saying it couldn't happen, but it would be extremely rare.  An original 1969 hemi-powered anything should be well worth $1300 regardless of condition.

[...]

      • ddhopkinson
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 7, 2013

          Hmmm, you say she's original good condition inside? Can you send your phone number/address/interior photos to ddhopkinson@... please? I'll drive over there today. You may have just solved my problem. Thanks! --Deborah