Hello from New Member

  • shykat43
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 3, 2013
      Hi I just joined today and wanted to say hi. My classic is a 79 Plamor, 10ft 9 inches travel trailer probably considered a 13 ft counting the tongue. It has some issues but is still camp able. I
    • RogerD
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 5, 2013
        Yup - likely a 13' from bumper to tongue ball. Play-Mor is still in business but just make large toy haulers now. Post some pictures in an album if you get a chance. The looks of these varies a lot depending on year.