Replacing window shades

  • Nora
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 31 5:49 PM
      After full timing for 4 years, I'm looking into replacing my folding RV shades that are on strings. At Lowes I found folding ones that have no strings and are light blocking. Anyone tried them? What options do we have in shades? Will not consider blinds with slats, so don't go there.
      Thanks in advance for your thoughts, Nora the Nomad...stuck in NOLA