New here

  • kb5drl
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 27, 2013
      Hi all, lots o possibilities here, love the classics. Mine is not a
      classic yet, but, probably won't be long, lol. I'm retired, living
      full time in my 89 B250 extended Dodge. I've, over the past year or so
      , have replace all the undercarriage with new parts and am now
      considering what to do with the engine and tranny. I boondock mostly
      and am fixin to do some solar and some other mods as time and finances
      allow. cuzzin dick

    • rocky mayfield
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 27, 2013
        Hey Cuzzin  welcome......