Re: Window channel felt

  • antiqbob
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 15, 2013
      --- In classicrv@yahoogroups.com, "RKopicki" <rhkopicki@...> wrote:

      > Hello all,
      >
      > We've got a 1972 Newell Coach that we're restoring and I'm looking for the window channel felt.

      Hey Bob,
      You might check with Restoration Specialties in Pa. After you check local window (Auto glass companies). Try to go to the glass companies with a piece of what you need... Asking for some for a Newell will probably not work, but an older glass company may have some old stock, that will match up perfectly.
      Again if no luck you might try Restoration Specialties.

      I spent 10 years Working for a restoration shop and they were good people to deal with.
      Good luck,

      antiqbob