Re: Fwd: [StillGrumpy] What sorcery is this??

  • Rich
    Message 1 of 9 , Jul 1, 2013
      For those of us who do not follow blink links could you give us a hint what the topic is ? Or is this a hacked email account ?

      --- In classicrv@yahoogroups.com, "Dave S." <daslater@...> wrote:

      > This link came across one of my model railroad groups, wonder if it
      > would work on some of our leaky trailers.. <VBG>
      > Deep Freeze Dave
      >
      > http://youtu.be/DZrjXSsfxMQ
      >
      > Interesting stuff...
      >

      > --
      > My Railroad picture pages are at
      > www.flickr.com/photos/des-productions
      > Miscellaneous other pictures are at
      > www.flickr.com/photos/des-productions1

    • Dave S.
      Message 2 of 9 , Jul 1, 2013
        It's a video clip of some new "chemical" from Rustoleum I think that is
        a water repellent of some magical properties...
        DFD
        On 7/1/2013 11:22 AM, Rich wrote:
        > For those of us who do not follow blink links could you give us a hint what the topic is ? Or is this a hacked email account ?
        >
        > --- In classicrv@yahoogroups.com, "Dave S." <daslater@...> wrote:
        >> This link came across one of my model railroad groups, wonder if it
        >> would work on some of our leaky trailers.. <VBG>
        >> Deep Freeze Dave
        >>
        >> http://youtu.be/DZrjXSsfxMQ
        >>
        >> Interesting stuff...
        >>

        >> --
        >> My Railroad picture pages are at
        >> www.flickr.com/photos/des-productions
        >> Miscellaneous other pictures are at
        >> www.flickr.com/photos/des-productions1

        My Railroad picture pages are at
        www.flickr.com/photos/des-productions
        Miscellaneous other pictures are at
        www.flickr.com/photos/des-productions1

      • Bill Miller
        Message 3 of 9 , Jul 1, 2013
          For Pete's sake, buy a box of rubber gloves.