RE: [classicrv] Fwd: [StillGrumpy] What sorcery is this??

  • Mike VanPelt
    Message 1 of 9 , Jul 1, 2013
      . . . . so what happens if you spray this stuff on water? Explosion? End
      of life as we know it? Another "Big Bang?" All molecules everywhere fly
      apart?

      Mike

      "There are two ways you can live: you can live as if nothing is a miracle;
      you can live as if everything is a miracle." - Albert Einstein

      "Dear Lord, please help me to be as good a person as my dog thinks I am" -
      bumper sticker

      Cindy & Mike VanPelt

      - Libby, Darcy, & Lucy

      Milwaukee, WI, USA

      1997 Itasca Spirit 21RK Class C

      - 21', Ford E350, 460V8

      2005 Lund Explorer

      - 16', Mercury 60

      1985 Terry/Fleetwood Resort

      - 26' Trailer

      mvp1114@...

    • Rich
      Message 2 of 9 , Jul 1, 2013
        For those of us who do not follow blink links could you give us a hint what the topic is ? Or is this a hacked email account ?

        --- In classicrv@yahoogroups.com, "Dave S." <daslater@...> wrote:

        > This link came across one of my model railroad groups, wonder if it
        > would work on some of our leaky trailers.. <VBG>
        > Deep Freeze Dave
        >
        > http://youtu.be/DZrjXSsfxMQ
        >
        > Interesting stuff...
        >

        > --
        > My Railroad picture pages are at
        > www.flickr.com/photos/des-productions
        > Miscellaneous other pictures are at
        > www.flickr.com/photos/des-productions1

      • Dave S.
        Message 3 of 9 , Jul 1, 2013
          It's a video clip of some new "chemical" from Rustoleum I think that is
          a water repellent of some magical properties...
          DFD
          On 7/1/2013 11:22 AM, Rich wrote:
          > For those of us who do not follow blink links could you give us a hint what the topic is ? Or is this a hacked email account ?
          >
          > --- In classicrv@yahoogroups.com, "Dave S." <daslater@...> wrote:
          >> This link came across one of my model railroad groups, wonder if it
          >> would work on some of our leaky trailers.. <VBG>
          >> Deep Freeze Dave
          >>
          >> http://youtu.be/DZrjXSsfxMQ
          >>
          >> Interesting stuff...
          >>

          >> --
          >> My Railroad picture pages are at
          >> www.flickr.com/photos/des-productions
          >> Miscellaneous other pictures are at
          >> www.flickr.com/photos/des-productions1

          My Railroad picture pages are at
          www.flickr.com/photos/des-productions
          Miscellaneous other pictures are at
          www.flickr.com/photos/des-productions1

        • Bill Miller
          Message 4 of 9 , Jul 1, 2013
            For Pete's sake, buy a box of rubber gloves.