Re: [classicrv] Fwd: [StillGrumpy] What sorcery is this??

  • Dave S.
    Message 1 of 9 , Jun 30, 2013
      Apparently it's available at Home Depot.
      You can't wash them again?? LOL
      Deep Freeze Dave
      1986 Terry Taurus 24' the "Prairie Igloo"
      2010 GMC Sierra 1500 T.S.V.
      On 6/30/2013 5:27 PM, Mike VanPelt wrote:
      > Dude, is this for real? Why wouldn't it work? I think I'm looking into
      > this.
      >

      > But what happens if you get it on your hands?
      >

      > Mike

      > "There are two ways you can live: you can live as if nothing is a miracle;
      > you can live as if everything is a miracle." - Albert Einstein
      >

      > "Dear Lord, please help me to be as good a person as my dog thinks I am" -
      > bumper sticker
      >
      > Cindy & Mike VanPelt
      >
      > - Libby, Darcy, & Lucy
      >
      > Milwaukee, WI, USA
      >
      > 1997 Itasca Spirit 21RK Class C
      >
      > - 21', Ford E350, 460V8
      >
      > 2005 Lund Explorer
      >
      > - 16', Mercury 60
      >
      > 1985 Terry/Fleetwood Resort
      >
      > - 26' Trailer
      >

      > mvp1114@...

      My Railroad picture pages are at
      www.flickr.com/photos/des-productions
      Miscellaneous other pictures are at
      www.flickr.com/photos/des-productions1

    • Mike VanPelt

        Message 3 of 9 , Jul 1 10:22 AM
          For those of us who do not follow blink links could you give us a hint what the topic is ? Or is this a hacked email account ?

          Message 4 of 9 , Jul 1 11:15 AM
            It's a video clip of some new "chemical" from Rustoleum I think that is
            a water repellent of some magical properties...
            DFD
            On 7/1/2013 11:22 AM, Rich wrote:
            > For those of us who do not follow blink links could you give us a hint what the topic is ? Or is this a hacked email account ?
            >
            > --- In classicrv@yahoogroups.com, "Dave S." <daslater@...> wrote:
            >> This link came across one of my model railroad groups, wonder if it
            >> would work on some of our leaky trailers.. <VBG>
            >> Deep Freeze Dave
            >>
            >> http://youtu.be/DZrjXSsfxMQ
            >>
            >> Interesting stuff...
            >>

            >> --
            >> My Railroad picture pages are at
            >> www.flickr.com/photos/des-productions
            >> Miscellaneous other pictures are at
            >> www.flickr.com/photos/des-productions1

            My Railroad picture pages are at
            www.flickr.com/photos/des-productions
            Miscellaneous other pictures are at
            www.flickr.com/photos/des-productions1

          • Bill Miller
            Message 5 of 9 , Jul 1 1:12 PM
              For Pete's sake, buy a box of rubber gloves.