RE: [classicrv] Fwd: [StillGrumpy] What sorcery is this??

  • Mike VanPelt
    Message 1 of 9 , Jun 30, 2013
      Dude, is this for real? Why wouldn't it work? I think I'm looking into
      this.

      But what happens if you get it on your hands?

      Mike

      "There are two ways you can live: you can live as if nothing is a miracle;
      you can live as if everything is a miracle." - Albert Einstein

      "Dear Lord, please help me to be as good a person as my dog thinks I am" -
      bumper sticker

      Cindy & Mike VanPelt

      - Libby, Darcy, & Lucy

      Milwaukee, WI, USA

      1997 Itasca Spirit 21RK Class C

      - 21', Ford E350, 460V8

      2005 Lund Explorer

      - 16', Mercury 60

      1985 Terry/Fleetwood Resort

      - 26' Trailer

      mvp1114@...

    • Wesley Furr

        Message 3 of 9 , Jun 30, 2013
          Apparently it's available at Home Depot.
          You can't wash them again?? LOL
          Deep Freeze Dave
          1986 Terry Taurus 24' the "Prairie Igloo"
          2010 GMC Sierra 1500 T.S.V.
          On 6/30/2013 5:27 PM, Mike VanPelt wrote:
          > Dude, is this for real? Why wouldn't it work? I think I'm looking into
          > this.
          >

          > But what happens if you get it on your hands?
          >

          > Mike

          > "There are two ways you can live: you can live as if nothing is a miracle;
          > you can live as if everything is a miracle." - Albert Einstein
          >

          > "Dear Lord, please help me to be as good a person as my dog thinks I am" -
          > bumper sticker
          >
          > Cindy & Mike VanPelt
          >
          > - Libby, Darcy, & Lucy
          >
          > Milwaukee, WI, USA
          >
          > 1997 Itasca Spirit 21RK Class C
          >
          > - 21', Ford E350, 460V8
          >
          > 2005 Lund Explorer
          >
          > - 16', Mercury 60
          >
          > 1985 Terry/Fleetwood Resort
          >
          > - 26' Trailer
          >

          > mvp1114@...

          My Railroad picture pages are at
          www.flickr.com/photos/des-productions
          Miscellaneous other pictures are at
          www.flickr.com/photos/des-productions1

        • Mike VanPelt

            Message 5 of 9 , Jul 1, 2013
              For those of us who do not follow blink links could you give us a hint what the topic is ? Or is this a hacked email account ?

              Message 6 of 9 , Jul 1, 2013
                It's a video clip of some new "chemical" from Rustoleum I think that is
                a water repellent of some magical properties...
                DFD
                On 7/1/2013 11:22 AM, Rich wrote:
                > For those of us who do not follow blink links could you give us a hint what the topic is ? Or is this a hacked email account ?
                >
                > --- In classicrv@yahoogroups.com, "Dave S." <daslater@...> wrote:
                >> This link came across one of my model railroad groups, wonder if it
                >> would work on some of our leaky trailers.. <VBG>
                >> Deep Freeze Dave
                >>
                >> http://youtu.be/DZrjXSsfxMQ
                >>
                >> Interesting stuff...
                >>

                >> --
                >> My Railroad picture pages are at
                >> www.flickr.com/photos/des-productions
                >> Miscellaneous other pictures are at
                >> www.flickr.com/photos/des-productions1

                My Railroad picture pages are at
                www.flickr.com/photos/des-productions
                Miscellaneous other pictures are at
                www.flickr.com/photos/des-productions1

              • Bill Miller
                Message 7 of 9 , Jul 1, 2013
                  For Pete's sake, buy a box of rubber gloves.