Fwd: [StillGrumpy] What sorcery is this??

  • Dave S.
    Message 1 of 9 , Jun 30, 2013
      This link came across one of my model railroad groups, wonder if it
      would work on some of our leaky trailers.. <VBG>
      Deep Freeze Dave

      http://youtu.be/DZrjXSsfxMQ

      Interesting stuff...

      --
      My Railroad picture pages are at
      www.flickr.com/photos/des-productions

    • Mike VanPelt
      Message 2 of 9 , Jun 30, 2013
        Dude, is this for real? Why wouldn't it work? I think I'm looking into
        this.

        But what happens if you get it on your hands?

        Mike

        "There are two ways you can live: you can live as if nothing is a miracle;
        you can live as if everything is a miracle." - Albert Einstein

        "Dear Lord, please help me to be as good a person as my dog thinks I am" -
        bumper sticker

        Cindy & Mike VanPelt

        - Libby, Darcy, & Lucy

        Milwaukee, WI, USA

        1997 Itasca Spirit 21RK Class C

        - 21', Ford E350, 460V8

        2005 Lund Explorer

        - 16', Mercury 60

        1985 Terry/Fleetwood Resort

        - 26' Trailer

        mvp1114@...

      • Wesley Furr

          Message 4 of 9 , Jun 30, 2013
            Apparently it's available at Home Depot.
            You can't wash them again?? LOL
            Deep Freeze Dave
            1986 Terry Taurus 24' the "Prairie Igloo"
            2010 GMC Sierra 1500 T.S.V.

              Message 6 of 9 , Jul 1 10:22 AM
                For those of us who do not follow blink links could you give us a hint what the topic is ? Or is this a hacked email account ?

                Message 7 of 9 , Jul 1 11:15 AM
                  It's a video clip of some new "chemical" from Rustoleum I think that is
                  a water repellent of some magical properties...
                  DFD
                  On 7/1/2013 11:22 AM, Rich wrote:
                  > For those of us who do not follow blink links could you give us a hint what the topic is ? Or is this a hacked email account ?
                  >
                  > --- In classicrv@yahoogroups.com, "Dave S." <daslater@...> wrote:
                  >> This link came across one of my model railroad groups, wonder if it
                  >> would work on some of our leaky trailers.. <VBG>
                  >> Deep Freeze Dave
                  >>
                  >> http://youtu.be/DZrjXSsfxMQ
                  >>
                  >> Interesting stuff...
                  >>

                  >> --
                  >> My Railroad picture pages are at
                  >> www.flickr.com/photos/des-productions
                  >> Miscellaneous other pictures are at
                  >> www.flickr.com/photos/des-productions1

                  My Railroad picture pages are at
                  www.flickr.com/photos/des-productions
                  Miscellaneous other pictures are at
                  www.flickr.com/photos/des-productions1

                • Bill Miller
                  Message 8 of 9 , Jul 1 1:12 PM
                    For Pete's sake, buy a box of rubber gloves.