Re: [classicrv] Internal engine cover release - 1978 Econoline Holiday Rambler

  • Ted Kroll
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 23, 2013
      Jack I had one once that had 2 big bolts from under the hood which stayed in the firewall and screwed into floating nuts on the face of the engine cover to pull it tight against the firewall

      Ted

      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 23, 2013
        There should be 2 strap connectors that are visible on the firewall side of the cover on top .just pull toward the cabin and they open, And there are 2 fasteners that are under the floor covering (carpet or rubber mat) These are usually large flat head screws . That is all that holds the cover , unless someone added their personal touch.

        Doug