Re: 1973 Starcraft Starcruiser & Dodge Manuals

  • neverendsat13
    Message 1 of 16 , Jun 19, 2013
      Help! I'd like to find a source to download the '73 Starcraft
      Starcruiser parts catalog and service manuals. The site members were
      kind enough to point me in the correct direction back in October, but I
      experienced a hard drive melt down and lost these files. The download
      sites from last October are no longer available. Thanks, Al

      --- In classicrv@yahoogroups.com, "Tom" wrote:

      > The Dodge Chassis Parts Catalog and Dodge Motorhome Service Manuals
      that
      > I uploaded to Rapidshare expired so, in response to a request, I have
      > uploaded them again. They can be downloaded at:
      >
      > https://rapidshare.com/files/2723954415/Dodge
      > Motorhome Chassis Parts
      > Catalog.pdf
      >
      > https://rapidshare.com/files/2457858936/Dodge
      > Motorhome Chassis
      > Service Manual.pdf
      >
      > In addition, I am considering selling my 1973 Starcraft Starcruiser.
      > have been working on it for the past few years in between trips. The
      > Dodge 440 engine runs fine, the brakes have been completely rebuilt,
      it
      > has new tires, a new furnace, new water heater, and a new
      refrigerator.
      > I have replaced the carpet in the isle with tile, refinished some of
      the
      > cabinets and installed new roof vents. Almost all of the leaky
      windows
      > have been fixed and a lot of other repairs and enhancements have been
      > done. It is kept in a garage that never gets below freezing.
      > Naturally, I have a lot more money invested in it than I ever expect
      > get out of it. We have taken several fairly long trips in it without
      > difficulty. It has been a hobby of mine but as I am approaching 80, I
      > have less motivation to continue working on it. Also, the wife and
      the
      > dog don't like it! [:)]
      >
      > Tom

    • Alfred Doig