Unfortunately, She Has To Go....

  • pyrinround
    Message 1 of 1 , May 30, 2013
      I believe we are allowed to post one "for sale" message. So, here it is:
      1979 Class C, 23 ft. Shamrock, on Dodge chassis. 360 ci, auto with tranny cooler. Have owned for 22 yrs, well maintained, owned by mechanic. Only reason for selling, we have bought brand new. Many upgrades over the last few years including:

      2010: - new Suburban water heater
      - upper bunk area completely rebuilt with all new wood
      and panelling (have photos to prove)
      2011: - new 16" front wheels and tires
      - installed direct connect for propane BBQ
      2012: - 4 new 16" rear wheels and tires (all wheels come with s/s
      wheel inserts, currently not installed)
      - new 14 ft. awning
      - new front rotors, calipers and disc brakes
      - front cab area carpet replaced, with heat shield underpad
      No cab air, but roof air is in good working order. Fridge, furnace, and water pump replaced with new within last 15 years. Trailer hitch.
      Unit is located in the Niagara Peninsula of Ontario, Canada (@ 50 miles from Buffalo, NY). Asking $4000 Canadian. If interested, send me an e-mail off-list.
      Lynda