Re: Looking for a cheap Camper

  • glen c
    Message 1 of 7 , May 30, 2013
      Agree with Rob,

      We have a 1978 Coachman Class C that has been well taken care of in it's 96,000 mile life. It also has upgrades such as new converter, ceramic wall heater (hard plumbed to propane), new large double door fridge with automatic settings, 85% tires, good paint and great factory interior and upholstery. Everything works as it should and it drives fine. Under $3k total cost with titling and tax...

      I just de-winterized it for this summer fun yesterday...fired right up and all systems go.

      Look around and dont jump at the first one, good ones are out there.

      Glen