Re: [classicrv] windows

  • Wncol2004
    Message 1 of 17 , May 27, 2013
      If it is the glue on film tint. A steamer works well. Not hot enough to shatter glass. At least automotive glass. Then steam again to loosen the remaining glue and a paper towel to roll the glue off. Then use an ammonia based cleaner to get the remaining glue off.
      If you do it right..most of the glue will come off with the film and steaming.

      I used that technique to remove the tint film on the rear window of my truck.

      1995 Ford F-350 Centurion 7.3 power stroke diesel dually (Sam).
      Sent from my iPad 2.