Re: House Battery Connection

  • DonW
    Message 1 of 6 , May 19, 2013
      Usually the ground terminal would be to chassis ground (the vehicle ground). If you put a probe connected to the chassis, and took a resistance reading for each set of wires, the one with the lowest resistance should be ground or negative. You could also look for a positive lead on an applicance like a fridge or furnace, and do the resistance test to find positive. Lowest reading of the set of wires would be positive. This might require a rather long probe wire but should work.

      Donw