Carter awning

  • Peter Penwarden
    Message 1 of 1 , May 16, 2013
       Last year I posted a request for info on my malfunctioning Carter awning. I received a number of replies and a link to a site with diagrams and instructions. Now the weather in the UK has improved, time to investigate. However the link no longer works. My fault I should have saved the html file. Help.
      Peter
      Bristol
      UK