Re: Selling our 1973 Midas Mini Motorhome

  • Bob Kopicki
    Message 1 of 5 , May 7, 2013
      No it wasn't, but it is now!

      Filled it up with gas yesterday and got the attention of many at the station.....no buyers though.

      Thanks,

      Bob
      Sent from my LG phone
    • RKopicki
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 14, 2013
        Just FYI,

        Midas sold for $6K. I should have asked for more since I had people from out of state offering more to secure a sale.

        Just thought the group would like to know what well maintained and restored RV can catch.

        Bob