Re: RV as permanent residence

  • Rob & Kate Lang
    Message 1 of 4 , May 6, 2013
      We were from NJ so they accept anybody :-)
      www.escapees.com
      They were very helpful in guiding us through changing residency if you need to do that.
      We still have the membership because of the parks their members have established.
      When you go to the website you will see the side benefits associated with group.

      Kate & Rob

    • Rob
      Message 2 of 4 , May 6, 2013
        At 5/6/2013 09:10 AM,Rob & Kate Lang wrote:

        >We were from NJ so they accept anybody :-)
        >www.escapees.com
        >They were very helpful in guiding us through changing residency if
        >you need to do that.
        >We still have the membership because of the parks their members have
        >established.
        >When you go to the website you will see the side benefits associated
        >with group.
        >

        >Kate & Rob

        I joined escapees just to get access to their list of boondocking
        spots, saving with the campsite discount was gravy.

        Rob

        vwrobb@...
        On the road, somewhere in the USA