RV as permanent residence

  • HMM
    Message 1 of 4 , May 5, 2013
      Hi Kate & Rob -

      How does one contact Escapes in Livingston, TX to join?

      Do they accept folks coming from out of state?

      HM in PA

      Re: RV as permanent residence ?

      Posted by: "Rob & Kate Lang" robnkatelang@... robnkatelang

      Date: Sat May 4, 2013 6:41 am ((PDT))

      We full timed for 3 years joined Escapes in Livingston, TX. no income tax,
      never lost a piece of mail, well run group. This is a group formed by full
      timers. Tried using kids to handle mail not a good idea. Where ever you call
      home you will need to get a license and registration from that state or you
      won't be legal.

      Kate & Rob

    • Jon
      Message 2 of 4 , May 6, 2013
        You can join online at escapees.com. Review their website and the club benefits

        Jon
        Escapees# 105669

        --- In classicrv@yahoogroups.com, "HMM" <aponic@...> wrote:

        > Hi Kate & Rob -
        >
        > How does one contact Escapes in Livingston, TX to join?
        >
        > Do they accept folks coming from out of state?
        >
        > HM in PA
        >

        > Re: RV as permanent residence ?
        >
        > Posted by: "Rob & Kate Lang" robnkatelang@... robnkatelang
        >
        > Date: Sat May 4, 2013 6:41 am ((PDT))
        >

        > We full timed for 3 years joined Escapes in Livingston, TX. no income tax,
        > never lost a piece of mail, well run group. This is a group formed by full
        > timers. Tried using kids to handle mail not a good idea. Where ever you call
        > home you will need to get a license and registration from that state or you
        > won't be legal.
        >

        > Kate & Rob

      • Rob & Kate Lang
        Message 3 of 4 , May 6, 2013
          We were from NJ so they accept anybody :-)
          www.escapees.com
          They were very helpful in guiding us through changing residency if you need to do that.
          We still have the membership because of the parks their members have established.
          When you go to the website you will see the side benefits associated with group.

          Kate & Rob

        • Rob
          Message 4 of 4 , May 6, 2013
            At 5/6/2013 09:10 AM,Rob & Kate Lang wrote:

            >We were from NJ so they accept anybody :-)
            >www.escapees.com
            >They were very helpful in guiding us through changing residency if
            >you need to do that.
            >We still have the membership because of the parks their members have
            >established.
            >When you go to the website you will see the side benefits associated
            >with group.
            >

            >Kate & Rob

            I joined escapees just to get access to their list of boondocking
            spots, saving with the campsite discount was gravy.

            Rob

            vwrobb@...
            On the road, somewhere in the USA