Re: [classicrv] Easter

  • Dave S.
    Message 1 of 12 , Apr 1, 2013
      I am sort of a senior citizen and am self taught on the computer with
      help from friends and family, a good friend once told me that I knew
      enough about computers to be very, very dangerous BUT I was also smart
      enough to know when I was over my head to back out and get help...
      Flickr makes it relatively easy to upload pictures..
      DFD

      My Railroad picture pages are at
      www.flickr.com/photos/des-productions
      Miscellaneous other pictures are at