Re: [classicrv] Easter

  • Bill Miller
    Message 1 of 12 , Mar 31, 2013
      OH most certainly Dave. I love pictures of railroads, and I watch the Maine Central (old) now Pan Am RR when ever I can. Unfortunately , I don't get to take many pics and the ones I do take I have a lot of trouble uploading them. Senior Citizen that never learned much about computers . :)

      mainiac bill

      ________________________________
      Message 2 of 12 , Apr 1, 2013
        I'm a closet rail fan. All my model railroad stiff is in the closet. Lol.
        No place to set it up.

        1995 Ford F-350 Centurion 7.3 power stroke diesel dually (Sam).
        Sent from my iPad 2.

      • Dave S.
        Message 3 of 12 , Apr 1, 2013
          Sounds like mebut I do have the space but I had to tear my layout down
          due to house renos..
          DFD

          Message 4 of 12 , Apr 1, 2013
            I am sort of a senior citizen and am self taught on the computer with
            help from friends and family, a good friend once told me that I knew
            enough about computers to be very, very dangerous BUT I was also smart
            enough to know when I was over my head to back out and get help...
            Flickr makes it relatively easy to upload pictures..
            DFD