Re: [classicrv] Easter

  • Dave S.
    Message 1 of 12 , Mar 31, 2013
      Bill,
      Aha!!!! A fellow rail fan???
      Thanks.
      Deep Freeze Dave
      On 3/31/2013 7:15 PM, Bill Miller wrote:
      > Dave S. Those are some fabulous pics of the snow , but even better are the RR pics from Oahu.
      >
      > mainiac bill
      >

      > ________________________________

      My Railroad picture pages are at
      www.flickr.com/photos/des-productions
      Miscellaneous other pictures are at
      www.flickr.com/photos/des-productions1

    • Bill Miller
      Message 2 of 12 , Mar 31, 2013
        OH most certainly Dave. I love pictures of railroads, and I watch the Maine Central (old) now Pan Am RR when ever I can. Unfortunately , I don't get to take many pics and the ones I do take I have a lot of trouble uploading them. Senior Citizen that never learned much about computers . :)

        mainiac bill

        ________________________________
        On 3/31/2013 7:15 PM, Bill Miller wrote:
        > Dave S. Those are some fabulous pics of the snow , but even better are the RR pics from Oahu.
        >
        > mainiac bill
        >

        > ________________________________

      • Wncol2004
        Message 3 of 12 , Apr 1 4:02 AM
          I'm a closet rail fan. All my model railroad stiff is in the closet. Lol.
          No place to set it up.

          1995 Ford F-350 Centurion 7.3 power stroke diesel dually (Sam).
          Sent from my iPad 2.

          Message 4 of 12 , Apr 1 6:01 PM
            Sounds like mebut I do have the space but I had to tear my layout down
            due to house renos..
            DFD

            Message 5 of 12 , Apr 1 6:06 PM
              I am sort of a senior citizen and am self taught on the computer with
              help from friends and family, a good friend once told me that I knew
              enough about computers to be very, very dangerous BUT I was also smart
              enough to know when I was over my head to back out and get help...
              Flickr makes it relatively easy to upload pictures..
              DFD