Re: [classicrv] Easter

  • Bill Miller
    Message 1 of 12 , Mar 31, 2013
      Dave S. Those are some fabulous pics of the snow , but even better are the RR pics from Oahu.

      mainiac bill

      ________________________________
      Message 2 of 12 , Mar 31, 2013
        Bill,
        Aha!!!! A fellow rail fan???
        Thanks.
        Deep Freeze Dave

        Message 3 of 12 , Mar 31, 2013
          OH most certainly Dave. I love pictures of railroads, and I watch the Maine Central (old) now Pan Am RR when ever I can. Unfortunately , I don't get to take many pics and the ones I do take I have a lot of trouble uploading them. Senior Citizen that never learned much about computers . :)

          mainiac bill

          ________________________________
          On 3/31/2013 7:15 PM, Bill Miller wrote:
          > Dave S. Those are some fabulous pics of the snow , but even better are the RR pics from Oahu.
          >
          > mainiac bill
          >

          > ________________________________

        • Wncol2004
          Message 4 of 12 , Apr 1, 2013
            I'm a closet rail fan. All my model railroad stiff is in the closet. Lol.
            No place to set it up.

            1995 Ford F-350 Centurion 7.3 power stroke diesel dually (Sam).
            Sent from my iPad 2.

            Message 5 of 12 , Apr 1, 2013
              Sounds like mebut I do have the space but I had to tear my layout down
              due to house renos..
              DFD

              Message 6 of 12 , Apr 1, 2013
                I am sort of a senior citizen and am self taught on the computer with
                help from friends and family, a good friend once told me that I knew
                enough about computers to be very, very dangerous BUT I was also smart
                enough to know when I was over my head to back out and get help...
                Flickr makes it relatively easy to upload pictures..
                DFD