Travco 210 info...dimensions, weight, gvwr

  • rc_brooks
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 24, 2013
      Well, my wife's all aboard on the RV idea now. After going to a consignment lot, she says she definitely wants standing room, so looking elsewhere from transvans (what I 1st wanted), she's expressed a keen interest in the travco. I want something smaller, so an early Travco 210 is now on the list... if I can find one.

      To those who might have one, I'd be curious to know the other dimensions (obviously 21 feet long or so).

      I am particularly interested in actual weight and GVWR. I've read that some travco's actually weigh much more than the advertised 7900lbs, some even exceeding the listed GVRW. Can anyone enlighten me?

      I'd also be greatly interested in hearing about height and width as well, if anyone wants to share. :)

      Thanks!