RE: [classicrv] Hello all, new to the group. Looking at Transvan in the future. Need info

  • Mike VanPelt
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 19 8:28 PM
      RC -

      Throw me an email adddy off-list that's got a good limit for attachment
      size; I've got a bunch of stuff leftover from our TransVan. Pics are either
      in this group or ClassicBVans.

      Mike

      "There are two ways you can live: you can live as if nothing is a miracle;
      you can live as if everything is a miracle." - Albert Einstein

      "Dear Lord, please help me to be as good a person as my dog thinks I am" -
      bumper sticker
      Cindy & Mike VanPelt
      - Libby, Darcy, & Lucy
      Milwaukee, WI, USA