Hello all, new to the group. Looking at Transvan in the future. Need info

  • rc_brooks
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 19, 2013
      Hello all.

      I'm from Indiana. Just started a family and am thinking of getting a transvan (always loved those). I will probably stick with a dodge platform as I have lots of parts and experience with dodge machines.

      Anyhow, I've been trying to find out what floorplans/wheelbases may have been made. I'm not burning to buy one this month or anything, just wanting to know what might be out there.

      Thanks for running a great group!

      -RC
    • Mike VanPelt
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 19, 2013
        RC -

        Throw me an email adddy off-list that's got a good limit for attachment
        size; I've got a bunch of stuff leftover from our TransVan. Pics are either
        in this group or ClassicBVans.

        Mike

        "There are two ways you can live: you can live as if nothing is a miracle;
        you can live as if everything is a miracle." - Albert Einstein

        "Dear Lord, please help me to be as good a person as my dog thinks I am" -
        bumper sticker
        Cindy & Mike VanPelt
        - Libby, Darcy, & Lucy
        Milwaukee, WI, USA