Re: Got a ?? for the collective wisdom

  • ezzinger
    Message 1 of 15 , Mar 14, 2013
      I have been trying to visualize a hinged step ladder or fold down step above rear bumper, mounted beside your canoe, which would provide steady footing while you manage the weight of the canoe over center balance-tip down to the ground. You would also need a hand hold for safety.
      You could place a bumper(pad)on tip of canoe so it can land anywhere on the ground, and the roller could also be removeable - mounted onto the canoe.
      Eric