Re: Magic Chef oven won't stay on

  • RogerD
    Message 1 of 29 , Feb 24, 2013
      A toaster oven small enough to fit inside most TV ovens is not going to get you much cooking utility...stored or used there. Small toaster ovens only heat small things without much control. I have a good one, and have used it every day for many years. Use outside? OK in balmy weather, but the pits when it is cold or stormy. I live full time in my trailer and would NOT want to go outside to warm something up!

      --- In classicrv@yahoogroups.com, dusty titus <dusty_titus@...> wrote:

      > I think it would a bit difficult trying to Cook that way - but why not just use your oven to store appliances till you need them?  I pulled out the all the guts of my '73 Aristocrat trailer stove and oven and never worry about cooking inside - get an extra fold up table to accommodate electric appliances outside -
      >
      > Dusty
      >

      > >________________________________

    • Dave S.
      Message 2 of 29 , Feb 24, 2013
        We have one of those Cuisinart Griddlers, cooks steak, chops and chicken
        in no time perfectly, can also be used for toasted sandwiches. Open it
        flat and you can cook bacon and eggs and with the optional plates it's a
        waffle maker. Almost eliminates the need for stove in an RV... <VBG>
        Deep Freeze Dave.
        On 2/24/2013 9:29 PM, RogerD wrote:
        > A toaster oven small enough to fit inside most TV ovens is not going to get you much cooking utility...stored or used there. Small toaster ovens only heat small things without much control. I have a good one, and have used it every day for many years. Use outside? OK in balmy weather, but the pits when it is cold or stormy. I live full time in my trailer and would NOT want to go outside to warm something up!
        >
        > --- In classicrv@yahoogroups.com, dusty titus <dusty_titus@...> wrote:
        >> I think it would a bit difficult trying to Cook that way - but why not just use your oven to store appliances till you need them? I pulled out the all the guts of my '73 Aristocrat trailer stove and oven and never worry about cooking inside - get an extra fold up table to accommodate electric appliances outside -
        >>
        >> Dusty

        My Railroad picture pages are at
        www.flickr.com/photos/des-productions
        Miscellaneous other pictures are at