Looking for spring for screens

  • mcolie
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 20, 2013
      I am working on the windows of my old coach. It turns out that I have some broken springs that are probably supposed to keep the screens from rattling. I have searched and had no luck at all.
      what I am looking for are nylon parts that look like seagulls with a 2" wingspan. If you have seen them, please post a link or other direction.

      I will be posting this same message at a number of other RV forums and such, so if you see it elsewhere, you only need to answer on because I will be watching all of them.

      Thanks

      Matt