Re: [classicrv] Re: (unknown)

  • John Cargile
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 6, 2013
      BILL WHEN YOU FILL UP YOUR GAS TANK IN YOUR MOTOR HOME THINK OF ME.
      I AM FIRST PERSON ON PLANET EARTH TO GO INSIDE CHEVRON TANK TRUCKS TO INSTALL THE BOTTOM LOADING FILLING SYSTEMS WAYYYY BACK IN 1963 THAT LED TO THE GAS TANK VAPOR RETURN BACK TO THE FILLING STATION STORAGE TANK THAT IS PICKED UP BY THE DELIVRY TRUCK WHEN FUEL IS DEPOSITED INTO THE STORAGE TANK.

      SURE HAS REDUCED SMOG ISSUES ESPECIALLY IN SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA. SKY WAS YELLOW FROM ALL OF THE SMOG ISSUES AND FILLING VAPORS LOST FROM TOP LOADING.

      John Cargile
      (PMCS) Premium Motor Carrier Services